Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Harvest time

Yes, it has been too long of a break between posts. I've been real busy shooting stock images again for Lacombe County and of course harvest is going in full swing. Then, of course, there is all the editing work to be done and some more city images as well. Oh yeah, I am still working full time and putting in a few hours of volunteer time too. Whew!! Can't wait for indoor soccer season to kick off then I can add in some chauffeur time as well.

Enough complaining already - it's all good!!!

Doesn't this image just make you start feeling itchy. The amount of dust is just amazing. I turned the fan in our car on today on the way back from work and all the dust that got into the car last night came flying out the vents. Laura was none too pleased with me!!
[Canon 5D, 70-200mm/2.8L]


No comments:

Copyright

All images copyright Collin Orthner (c) 2007-2009 All Rights Reserved