Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bower Woods



After getting my new 5D MkII camera I have had precious little time to be out shooting. Monday I forced the issue and played quite a bit with the HD video capabilities, which I am very impressed with. Of course I have no idea if I'll ever figure out how to post a sample video to my blog(maybe somebody can help me with that!) and so far, and I doubt ever, Adobe is not supporting this camera for RAW conversions in CS3 and so have used the medium size jpegs to process these images. They were both made in the Bower Woods along Piper Creek here in Red Deer. We have only had a very tiny amount of snow so far this winter, just enough that the coyote tracks are visible in the snow covered ice.
[Canon 5d MkII, Nikkor 55mm f1.2]

No comments:

Copyright

All images copyright Collin Orthner (c) 2007-2009 All Rights Reserved