Monday, September 1, 2008

Kananaskis Country


We decided to take a spur of the moment trip into Kananaskis Country last night. We got as far as Cochrane in the evening and this morning headed into the mountains. This image was made at the Lorette Ponds immediately next to Highway 40 which surprisingly enough is immediately behind the trees. I have also tried a new format in a 5:8 ratio. I really like the dimensions and can see myself working more with it in the future. Unfortunately this image has a technical issue and can be printed to a maximum of only 20 inches across. I would love to be able to res this one up to a really big print. Just a good excuse, I suppose, to go back and visit again!!

No comments:

Copyright

All images copyright Collin Orthner (c) 2007-2009 All Rights Reserved